Saturday, March 3, 2012

Synagogue on the Blog

On our free day we walked on over to West J to visit the Great Synagogue.
One of our teachers compared this synagogue to the LDS Temple Square, but the Jewish version.
The synagogue was fairly new, and the architecture was beautiful.
The front corridor displayed mezuzah's of all shapes, sizes, colors...It was fun to look at all of them.





I loved the beautiful stained glass windows.
Many of the window art depicted stories out of the Bible.


Absolutely glorious.
303 for Lyfe




After the synagogue we stayed in West J and wandered through the city. 
We went to McDonald's*Browsed the shops*Looked at Kippa's
And I bought a HOODIE!
Seriously. Best purchase I have made thus far. The Jerusalem Center is freezing - always. 
I have had goosebumps ever since the plane landed! But seriously. 



In da HOOD
I was so excited that I didn't want to take the hoodie
off when I bought it.
This kind clerk rang me up anyways : )

This hoodie is saving my life!

 

1 comment:

  1. love the hoodie purchase, you are such a silly girl. Just like buying new shoes and wearing the new pair out of the store with the old pair of shoes in the box!

    ReplyDelete