Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Step away from the Jet Lag

Whew! Well, after a total of who knows how many hours - I am safe and sound in Jerusalem! ...And I am severely jet lagged... so I am heading off to bed quickly.
All there is to say is - JERUSALEM IS BEAUTIFUL! I have only seen a small bit of the city; from the bus as we drove from the airport in Tel Aviv to Jerusalem and from the wonderful window views in the Center, but it is beautiful! And green! So green.
When we arrived at the Jerusalem Center we had a brief orientation, dinner, and met with our professors.
I already love being here - and I know that there is so much in store for me. There is so much to learn, so much history, and so much to explore.
Tomorrow we are waking up bright and early to go on a walking tour through the city. I'm excited to see more of the buildings up close and to get a feel of the city from walking on its streets.
Nighty night!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Safe and sound is what we like to hear! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete