Monday, January 9, 2012

My BFF Tojak

Bailey...the Camel Whisperer?
So it turns out there are more things for me to worry about than I thought while I'm in Israel. Check out this camel! I think he took lessons from dinosaurs... Who'da thunk camels could be so vicious?! Here I am, minding my own business and trying to take an innocent picture with this (cute?) guy, when all of a sudden he snaps his head back and tries to bite me! At first I thought he wanted to give me a little kiss (how sweet, right?) ... but I'm lucky I didn't lose a limb!


Needless to say, he finally gave me a big cheese : ) Told you we were BFF's

4 comments:

  1. you are a nut!! and i love your new bff... there is something endearing about him isn't there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that is hillarious! i cracked up so hard when i read this and saw that first picture! oh I can just imagine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. some of those camels are real jerks, ya know? ;)

    ReplyDelete