Saturday, April 7, 2012

To Dad.
Love, Billy

Because I'm a Daddy's Girl . . .

As of late, my Papa has felt a little out of the loop, due to my blogging absence.
So - Shout out to my Pops - I love you! I am alive! Jeru ROCKS!

And . . . I took this picture for YOU! 

We went to a the Basilica of the Annunciation while we were in Nazareth. In the courtyard of this church, countries from all over the world had their own depiction of the Annunciation. 
I spotted Ecuador for ya, and took a picture just for you - so you know that I am your favorite daughter : )


Just so everyone knows - This blog is quite behind on life here in the Middle East. 
We spent 10 days in Galilee, where I experienced some of the most beautiful and memorable and spiritual moments of my entire life.
We also went to Bethlehem awhile back.
And this past week was Holy Week here in Jeru, preparing for EASTER tomorrow!
And tonight...Happy Eve of Passover!

2 comments:

  1. Nice Picture Bailey, but I am his favorite! :) So cool you get to be there during this special time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you B.
    Sure love you.
    dad

    ReplyDelete