Saturday, April 14, 2012

Just Keep Swimming

When life sprains your ankle . . .
Keep calm and sit in a wheel chair!


Weak Ankles . . . it's a problem I've dealt with my entire life.
I get knocked down, but I get up again!







Courtney and Wes were kind enough to wheel me down to the Garden Tomb today.
It is our last Sabbath here, and I am so happy that I was able to spend it with my friends in one of my favorite places in Jerusalem.





Singing Hymns, Visiting the Tomb, and pondering my Savior's glorious Resurrection.
Can life get any better?
I submit that it CANNOT!

Even if life gets rough and tough . . . take advice from my dear friend Dory and,
JUST KEEP SWIMMING!

Ever heard of the Dead Sea?
Floating!
We went on a field trip there on Monday, and honestly it was one of the most amazing moments of my entire life. The Sea is MAGICAL! You just float. Straight up float. No effort or treading required. The water holds you up and you can lean back, lay on your tummy, run, skip, and frolick through the water. I had a blast and was just laughing laughing laughing the whole time. Oh, and I got a nice exfoliating/lotion treatment from the world famous Dead Sea Mud!
Salt Crystals & Friends

Word.

3 comments:

  1. How'd you sprain your ankle? You and I are twinners, we both have weak ankles! I blame it on the ankle braces we had to wear for basketball-got too used to relying on them. Sometimes my ankle will give out on me when I am going down the stairs, in fact, a few weeks ago I twisted it twice in one day!!!!! Both times I was carrying kids and we fell to the ground, not fun.... Anyway, the dead sea sounds fun, I would love to float around in there

    ReplyDelete
  2. what great friends to take such good care of you. I am looking forward to seeing you soon. I want to hear your voice, give you a big hug and listen to you share about the wonderful time you have had in Jerusalem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh hey B! dang i'm sorry about your ankel! the dead sea looks magical and fun! love and shmuv!

    ReplyDelete